Inventory Clerk – Gravesend, Dartford and MedwayApply
- Gravesend, Dartford and Medway
- From £19,500 per year
No Letting Go is the UK’s largest provider of property inventory management services. We produce essential property reports for landlords, agents and property management throughout the tenancy cycle.
No Letting Go Gravesend, Dartford and Medway are looking for an experienced inventory clerk .
Are you a people person? Are you efficient, organised and don’t want to be stuck in an office? Then a career as a Property Inventory Clerk may be for you.
We’re looking for a Full Time Permanent Inventory Clerk to work 9-5pm 5 days per week, including a Saturday.
The role will include:
– Carrying out mid-term inspections
– Compiling Inventory/Check In/Check Out reports
– Administrative duties
– Diary management
– Meeting Letting Agents/Landlords/Tenants
– Key responsibility
– Meeting deadlines
– Must have own transport and hold a Full UK Driver’s License
– Excellent level of customer service
– Good time management
– High standard of written and spoken English
– At least one year’s experience within Inventory Services or Property Services is preferable but not essential
– Able to manage their own workload, work independently and autonomously
– Maintain a high level of conduct, ethical standards and values
– Punctuality and professionalism is key at all times
– Minimum of 5 GCSE’s A*-C
Additional benefits include:
– 20 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
– Daily petrol allowance (£10+)
– Equipment provided such as iPad and Laptop
The rate of pay will start at £19,500 per annum dependent on experience.
All appointments will cover the areas of Dartford, Gravesend, Medway, Sittingbourne and surrounding areas so must be willing to travel.
If you think this may be for you, please do not hesitate to send us your CV!