Inventory Clerk – LeicesterApply
- £500-£1500 pcm
No Letting Go is the UK’s largest provider of property inventory management services. We produce essential property reports for landlords, agents and property management throughout the tenancy cycle.
No Letting Go Leicester is looking for a part-time inventory clerk.
Remuneration: You are paid a set rate per report and will be fully self-employed. Hours flexible, school hours available. Once trained you can expect to earn between £500 and £1500 per month depending on hours worked.
Do you live in or around Leicester/ Loughborough and have an interest in working within the property industry? Do you have a keen eye for detail?
You will need your own transport, laptop, and tablet.
Main Job Purpose: To carry out inventories and check-in/check-outs, property inspections, and produce reports within agreed timescales and service standards.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- To collect and return keys to and from the Agent ensuring they are returned immediately following the inspection
- To meet tenants or Agents at the properties at the agreed times
- To carry out inventories, check in/check out reports and property inspections in line with agreed timescales and service standards
- To compile and submit reports from these inspections via our in-house software ensuring that all reports are accurate and complete
- To ensure that all appointments are attended on time and SLA’s are met
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Educated to a GCSE standard (or equivalent) with a minimum A-C pass in English and Arithmetic is desired but not essential
- A car with driving licence and willingness to broadly cover between Leicester, Loughborough and surrounding areas
- Articulate with excellent and clear communications skills. Professional, punctual and presentable
- Reliable and with a keen attention to detail/ observation skills
- The ability to work to strict deadlines, well organised and work under pressure in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to work flexibly within a standard working day, including some Saturdays
- Sound IT skills with the ability to learn new skills
- A “can do” attitude with excellent problem-solving skills with a diplomatic approach with customers
- Experience of the lettings industry or past work as a property inventory clerk is preferable but not essential.