Inventory Clerk/Assessor – Greater Manchester/North WestApply
- Greater Manchester/North West
- £24k pa dependent on experience
- [email protected]
- Full Time 9-5:30pm
No Letting Go is the UK’s largest provider of property inventory management services. We produce essential property reports for landlords, agents and property management throughout the tenancy cycle.
Covering Greater Manchester/North West region
Do you love customer service, getting out of the office, and having a varied role?
If so, are you ready to join the largest multi award winning property inventory provider in the UK? Inventory management is a fast paced, varied role, and we are looking for an experienced inventory assessor to cover the North West region. Based from home, but traveling by car you will be required to cover inventory, check out, and property visit jobs. This is a vital and important service for property management and letting agent organisations, where attention to detail and great people skills are key to success.
This is a fantastic position for someone with experience or already operating within the residential lettings industry.
No Letting Go is a highly successful national inventory management provider, established in 2007. After continued business growth we are looking for additional inventory assessors nation wide, including the North West region.
Consistency, reliability and accountability.
- Conduct move in inventories, check outs and mid term property visits.
- Arranging appointments with tenants
- Collect and return keys to and from agents ensuring they are returned immediately following the inspection
- Compile reports via in-house software and quality checked before submission
- Work within flexible hours and attend appointments at short notice
- Meet and greet new tenants
Educated to a GCSE standard with a minimum C pass in English and Maths
Good communication skills
Excellent attention to detail and observation skills
Ability to work to strict deadlines and work under pressure in a fast moving environment
Competent with an IOS or Android device
A can do attitude with excellent problem solving skills
A high standard of written and spoken English
Inventory experience required or worked within the lettings industry