A good landlord or property agent understands that the relationship with their tenant needs to be carefully managed in order to build a positive and successful long-term partnership from which both sides benefit. This requires the reliable delivery of a broad range of services to ensure that the tenant is kept safe and happy and to protect the position of the property owner.
If you own a rented property, it is always worth considering whether you will benefit from engaging a specialist property manager with experience required to deliver on that relationship.
The importance of property management
Purchasing a property to rent is a major investment, and property management is about looking after that investment so that it continues to give you the best return possible. Landlords also understand the additional benefits that good property management brings:
- Freeing up your time from keeping up to date with a multitude of compliance requirements
- Providing additional support when a landlord doesn’t have the capacity to look after their properties themselves.
- Ensuring that buildings are well maintained to generate maximum revenue
- Looking after the resident’s needs and wellbeing
- Acting as a point of contact between landlord and resident
- Understanding the legal requirements of renting property
What are property inventory management services?
At No Letting Go we offer a broad range of property reporting services to ensure we can assist either a landlord or agent to manage a successful let. These services include:
- Vacant property inspections: Checking your property is secure, and there are no maintenance issues, internally or externally. There’s often an insurance requirement for vacant properties to be inspected weekly or fortnightly.
- Abandonment notices: Ensuring these notices stay in place by regularly visiting the premises and reporting on the property’s security.
- Mid Term Reports: Every three to six months, we visit a property to ensure it is being maintained as agreed, check for damage and ensure that tenants are happy. We then produce a report that can be used to provide valuable evidence should a dispute arise in the future.
- Block management Inspections: Estate and block inspections are broad ranging, from fire and safety to maintenance and cleanliness, but can be tailored to each client’s needs, highlighting key areas for necessary action.
- Inventory management: Reporting any change, from the commencement to the termination of a tenancy, and providing evidence for recovering costs against deposits or insurances
- Fire and CO compliance: Inspecting and testing all alarms to ensure compliance with relevant regulations.
Why use specialist inventory services?
With a specialist property inventory service like No Letting Go you have access to a national network of inventory specialists. In addition to our experience and specialist knowledge, our letting management and landlord clients benefit from:
- A dedicated account manager
- Capacity to manager large and small portfolios
- A flexible range of property reporting services
- Guaranteed report delivery turnaround, working to a Service Level Agreement
- Use of an online platform which makes tracking easy
- Fully insured and qualified specialists
- Building your reputation as a good landlord or management agent
No Letting Go
If you would like to discuss how our national network can help with your property inventory management to generate accurate reports and protect your reputation as a landlord or letting agent, please contact us online.
You might also like
Utilising No Letting Go’s property management servicesUpload on December 5, 2023 by Lydia Horsley
Utilising No Letting Go’s property management services can be pivotal in ensuring that rental properties not only meet but maintain the criteria set out by the Decent Homes Standard. Here’s why: 1. Professional Inspections and Audits No Letting Go provides professional property inspections which are essential in identifying potential health and safety hazards, ensuring that [...]READ MORE
Exploring the Success of No Letting Go’s Most Popular Property Reporting ServicesUpload on November 16, 2023 by Lydia Horsley
In the realm of property inventory management, No Letting Go has emerged as a beacon of excellence and reliability. With a plethora of services tailored to meet the diverse needs of the property sector, No Letting Go has carved a niche for itself, ensuring that properties across the UK are safe, compliant, and well-managed. Among [...]READ MORE
Why Are More People Choosing To Rent Than Buy Their Property?Upload on January 25, 2022 by Lydia Horsley
Our perception of homeownership is changing. For the vast majority, buying a property used to seem like a natural step, but it’s now predicted that by 2025 over 50% of adults under the age of 40 will be in private rented accommodation. In the UK, demand from renters is 43% higher than the last five-year [...]READ MORE
Our 2022 Predictions For The Property MarketUpload on January 25, 2022 by Lydia Horsley
The home buying and rental markets have faired well over the past couple of years, despite the challenges presented by the pandemic and possibly because of government help. But as we head into 2022, should we expect to see a continued buoyancy in the market? While no one is predicting a sudden or dramatic decline [...]READ MORE