This client manages multiple residential blocks, and with the recommendations of the Hackett Report, wanted to improve their on-site inspection regime. They were looking for a property reporting network who could provide weekly and monthly compliance inspections across the UK.
This client manages multiple residential blocks and with the recommendations of the Hackett Report, wanted to greatly improve their on-site inspection regime. They required weekly and monthly compliance inspections covering the communal areas of all property assets across the UK. They needed guaranteed accurate and reliable reporting on health and safety, regulatory and compliance assets such as emergency light testing, fire alarm and sprinkler inspections, and registering incomplete actions. As they cover properties all over the UK, they were looking for a reliable service provider that could offer national coverage with a guarantee. No Letting Go utilises its own property inventory software that enables us to provide bespoke reports for the client and through our 80+ regional offices, were able to roll out a fully national service quickly and efficiently. By providing client access to our system, we enabled them to have complete transparency of the day to day operation, provide documented evidence of inspections, address non-compliance and other maintenance actions through our audit trail for each building or estate.
Listed below is the full service we provided this client:-
- Centralised Account Manager – Oversee the scheduling of all inspections, guaranteeing completion according to requirements. Managing day to day issues and maintaining service standards
- Reports stored electronically on a secure server and fully accessible – Easy retrieval for historical report checking
- Audit Trail – Full documented history of move in and move out reports and ability to evidence compliance checks.
- Bespoke service level agreement – Enables national consistency with the ability to add additional inspection or inventory services
- Centralised invoicing – Invoicing linked to estates and respective clients, minimising mistakes and improving client accounts administration.
- Access to a highly trained network – Professionally trained national service of inventory and property inspection specialists
If you would like to find out how we can bespoke a service that fits with your business, please contact Joe Chaplin or Justine Tomlinson on 01322 555128 or email@example.com
Keep up to date: Free newsletter
You might also like
Large National Letting AgentUpload on October 20, 2020 by DNA Digital
This larger national letting agent was looking for a reliable inventory provider that could accommodate their existing processes, reduce their admin burden and maintain compliance requirements to improve end of tenancy negotiation times.READ MORE