Expert property inventory management services ensuring accuracy, transparency, a
No Letting Go provides a reliable property viewings service if your staff are too busy to accommodate all their property viewings or if the property is just too far away. If required we can collect the keys from the landlord and retain them for property viewings, inventory and check-in if required. With a national team of trained specialists, we can host individual viewings or open houses on your behalf, during the day, evening or weekend. We can show prospective tenants around the property and provide a report listing comments if required. Property viewing reports, alongside our inventory management reports are uploaded directly onto your platform allowing you to proceed with a new tenancy set up. Reports are stored on the platform for future reference, when required.
A flexible property viewing service can avoid additional staff recruitment, allow you to manage the peaks and troughs of your business activity whilst offering a consistent service for your landlords and tenants. This is a low cost solution available in 30 minute slots or longer if an open house viewing is required.
Benefits of using the NLG Services
- Inventory specialists who are trained to ARLA Propertymark standards, and are members of either ARLA or the AIIC (Association of independent inventory clerks)
- National Coverage
- Independent reports are preferred by arbitration schemes
- PDF reports are date stamped and emailed within 48 hours
- Electronic signature obtained where the tenant is present
- We help keep you compliant with regulation – smoke alarms are checked
- Staff are members of ARLA Inventories (accredited/qualified professionals)
- Staff are insured with public and professional indemnity
- Telephone support line provided 6 days a week