Owning a franchise is a very popular starting option for anyone with an urge to run their own business. At No Letting Go, our franchise business is thriving as entrepreneurial spirits join us and take advantage of the many opportunities an inventory management franchise offers.
Why is inventory management a good business opportunity?
The rental market is booming right now, and lockdown has done little to slow it down. Recent figures show a 22% increase in demand for lettings in comparison with the same period in 2019. In fact, it’s predicted that households within the private rented sector is set to rise by 5.79 million by 2021. This level of expansion offers exciting opportunities for anyone involved in the sector.
To manage the growth in the lettings market successfully, there will need to be a robust infrastructure of support services around it, and inventory management will play an essential role. Inventory management ensures the protection of both landlord and tenant and reduces the potential for disputes. Landlords value the ability to outsource inventory management as it saves them time, and our independence gives tenants greater confidence in the process.
Moving into a market with such growth opportunity is an exciting proposition for any new business owner, but when this can be done through a franchise, which offers the prospect of a readymade set-up and a recognised brand, it’s an opportunity to get your business career off to a flying start.
What’s special about a No Letting Go franchise?
In addition to an active market, business owners need to ensure that the franchise they’re considering can realise business opportunities and meet their aims.
Inventory management provides a clear advantage to those owning or managing a let property, but the advantage of owning a franchise comes when that franchise is established as a provider of a specialist service. A No Letting Go franchise offers just that:
- A recognised brand and the UK’s largest franchised provider of property reports to the UK residential rental market
- Provides a range of services in addition to the inventory management report, increasing income
- Has services established with a wide variety of letting businesses, including major chains of letting agents, independent local letting agencies, estate agencies, landlords, property management companies and local authorities
- Invests in extensive training in all aspects of delivering the services and running a business, from when you start up and continuing throughout your franchise ownership
- Based on a repeat business model, so once established you’ll see an ongoing flow of business
- Offers assurance that reports are comprehensive, compliant and simple to create, so you’ll always be in demand
Become a franchise owner
The desire to provide great customer service, deliver on promises and work hard are the main assets you need for starting out on your franchise ownership journey; no industry experience is required.
If you think you have what it takes, and running a franchise would suit your life and your business aims, please contact us to discuss joining the national network of inventory management specialists at No Letting Go.