Immediate Start – Property Inventory Clerks
- Do you live in Croydon, Streatham, Norwood and are interested in an exciting job opportunity within the property industry?
- Are you inquisitive and have a keen eye for detail?
- Do you want to manage your own time and have the flexibility to work hours that suit you?
- Do you want a job where all your bookings are made for you with NO sales involved?
Main Job Purpose:
An inventory clerk produces reports for the lettings industry when a tenant moves into or out of a property. You will be required to carry out inventories, check in’s/check out’s and following additional training, legionella risk assessments as well as smoke and CO reports. All reports are produced within agreed timescales and service standards.
The successful applicants will be visiting letting agents and residential properties of all kinds from studio flats to £10m homes and producing reports via a tablet on the condition and contents of the property. The position would suit applicants who want a flexible work / life balance. Previous experience would be an advantage, however not essential as training will be provided. This is a great opportunity to start your career in the property industry, however it is also a good opportunity for retired people to earn additional income.
Full training will be provided by No Letting Go. You will need your own transport, tablet, computer/laptop and mobile phone. You should also meet the following key criteria:
- Be professional, punctual and presentable
- Have an outgoing personality, a ‘can-do’ attitude and a diplomatic approach
- Possess excellent attention to detail and observation skills
- Have confidence with IT and adequate typing skills for report writing as well as a good command of the English language
- Be able to work independently, follow instruction and problem solve with customers
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills
You are paid a set rate per report and will be self-employed. Once fully trained you can expect to earn between £1000 and £1500 per month depending on hours worked. Whilst in training you will receive travel expenses.
Immediate start for the right person, we are interviewing now.